LabMate™ In-clinic Suite
Accurate in-clinic results, right when you need them.
Antech’s in-clinic suite offers veterinarians innovative in-clinic access to the right test at the right time, creating a complete diagnostic offering from Antech.
The LabMate™ portfolio includes a modern, intuitive suite of analysers with a compact design. The analysers provide accurate, affordable, and fast results right when you need them ‒ enhancing your practice’s workflow.
LabMate™ CBC Haematology Analyser
Easy Workflow. Fast Results. Low Maintenance.
- Rapid results: 71 seconds
- Small sample size: 38 µL
- 22 parameters
- 5-part WBC differential
LabMate™ CM XT Chemistry Analyser
Efficient. Flexible. Low Maintenance.
- Trusted dry-slide technology for accuracy and precision
- Testing flexibility running panels and individual slides
- Small sample size: 10 µL per slide (50 µL for the electrolytes slide)
- Rapid results in 6 minutes or less depending on the slides
LabMate™ IA Immunoassay Analyser
Intuitive Menu. Hands-off Operation. Low Maintenance.
- Rounds-out the chemistry profile
- Small sample size: typically 20 or 40µL
- Walkaway operation
- Fast test results: 8–12 minutes
LabMate™ CBC Analyser
The LabMate™ CBC is an automated haematology analyser for classifying cells in whole blood from dogs and cats.
- Laser-based forward-scattered light detection for WBC
- Volumetric impedance method for RBC
- Photometric method for HGB
- Parameters: WBC, LYM, MON, NEU, EOS, BAS, LYM%, MON%, NEU%, EOS% BAS% RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, RDWcv, MCH, MCHC, PLT, MPV, PCT, PDW
LabMate™ CM XT Analyser
LabMate™ CM XT is a clinical chemistry analyser for the simultaneous measurement of chemistry parameters with electrolytes.
- Dry-chemistry slide technology for colourimetric tests and ion-selective electrodes for electrolytes
- Single Slide Tests: ALB, ALKP, ALT, AST, AMYL, BUN, CHOL, Ca, CREA, c-CRP, CK, GGT, GLU, PHOS, LDH, LIPA-P, Mg, Na, K, Cl, NH3, TBIL, TCO2, TRIG, TP, URIC
- Panels: Comprehensive S-Panel, Foundation S-Panel, Plus-S Panel, Lytes Panel
LabMate™ IA Analyser
The LabMate™ IA analyser is for diagnostic quantitative immunoassay analysis.
- Spectro-photometer using LED light
- Test menu: Total T4, SDMA, Lipase DGGR, Cortisol, Progesterone, cCRP, Fructosamine, Fibrinogen, GLDH, Lactate, NH3, Phenobarbital, SAA
- Menu expansion is in development
The LabMate™ Analysers are intended for clinical veterinary use only.